ShotProApp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Potential Features

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatBrandonGuy

Potential Features Empty
PostSubject: Potential Features   Potential Features EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Here are a few suggestions that I have after working with the app for the last few days.

- Undo button is a must. I've accidentally moved objects and deleted shots by mistake several times.
- Multiple aspect ratios would help with framing the camera.
- The ability to smoothly transition between character animations. For example, unless I'm missing something, it's not possible for a character to transition between sitting and standing.
- The ability to rotate objects and characters in all directions. For example, I need a character to lay down in bed, but it's not currently possible.
- The ability to reorder and name shots from the menu.
- Save projects to the cloud so that I can work between the iPhone and iPad.
- The ability to have the multiple versions of a character in the same shot.
- More assets (laptop, end tables, animals, tools, etc)
- The ability to snap objects together (ex. pictures and windows to walls)
- The ability to select and move multiple objects and characters at a time.
- The ability to speed up and slow down motion in a scene.

Anyway, hope this helps. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Potential Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential Features   Potential Features EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Quote :
- Undo button is a must. I've accidentally moved objects and deleted shots by mistake several times.
On the roadmap.
Quote :
- Multiple aspect ratios would help with framing the camera.
On the roadmap.
Quote :
- The ability to rotate objects and characters in all directions. For example, I need a character to lay down in bed, but it's not currently possible.
Yup, we're aware of this request. Will come in the future.
Quote :
- The ability to reorder and name shots from the menu.
Scene reordering came in version 1.2. Are you asking to name the shots from the scenes menu?
Quote :
- Save projects to the cloud so that I can work between the iPhone and iPad.
Quote :
- The ability to have the multiple versions of a character in the same shot.
On the roadmap.
Quote :
- More assets (laptop, end tables, animals, tools, etc)
On the roadmap.
Quote :
- The ability to snap objects together (ex. pictures and windows to walls)
We'll consider. How would you vision this being implemented? Just a button for snapping on/off in the settings?
Quote :
- The ability to select and move multiple objects and characters at a time.
Yup, grouping is on the roadmap. Again I would very much appreciate your feedback; how would you see this implemented?
Quote :
- The ability to speed up and slow down motion in a scene.
Interesting suggestion. Where would you put this option? Would it be project-wide or scene-wide?
Quote :
Anyway, hope this helps. Keep up the great work!
Thank you for taking your time to suggest these features. It's much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://shotproapp.forumotion.com
ThatBrandonGuy

Potential Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential Features   Potential Features EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:26 am

Quote :
Scene reordering came in version 1.2. Are you asking to name the shots from the scenes menu?

How do you reorder shots? And yes, being able to give each shot a name (WS Bedroom, CU Car, EWS Field, etc) along with the thumbnail would be helpful.

Quote :
We'll consider. How would you vision this being implemented? Just a button for snapping on/off in the settings?

Yes. It's not required for every object, but it would be very helpful in certain situations. Possibly have objects snap to a grid on the floor?

Quote :
Yup, grouping is on the roadmap. Again I would very much appreciate your feedback; how would you see this implemented?

Hold your finger on the screen, drag a selection box around the objects that you would like to group and then release to select. Not, sure if this is possible, but that would make the most sense. The alternative would be to list all of the objects/characters in a shot and select the objects/characters that you would like to group from that list. This would also be helpful if you wanted to select a specific object/character, but you have several in the scene.

Quote :
Interesting suggestion. Where would you put this option? Would it be project-wide or scene-wide?

Now sure. I have a shot in my upcoming short film that requires slow motion. Slowing the camera and character movement in the shot would be great to show the director.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Potential Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential Features   Potential Features EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:02 am

Quote :
How do you reorder shots? And yes, being able to give each shot a name (WS Bedroom, CU Car, EWS Field, etc) along with the thumbnail would be helpful.
The two buttons in the top-left corner of the scenes menu.
Quote :
Hold your finger on the screen, drag a selection box around the objects that you would like to group and then release to select. Not, sure if this is possible, but that would make the most sense. The alternative would be to list all of the objects/characters in a shot and select the objects/characters that you would like to group from that list. This would also be helpful if you wanted to select a specific object/character, but you have several in the scene.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Quote :
Now sure. I have a shot in my upcoming short film that requires slow motion. Slowing the camera and character movement in the shot would be great to show the director.
Okay, so it sounds like per-scene would be preferable. We'll consider it for the future.

Thanks for taking your time to give feedback!
Back to top Go down
https://shotproapp.forumotion.com
hotshot99

Potential Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential Features   Potential Features EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Hi.
Thankyou for good app.

I hope more function.

*I want know hight of camera (by feet or meter)
*I want know hight of person.and change it.
*I want know hight of wall.and change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potential Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential Features   Potential Features Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential Features
Page 1 of 1