ShotProApp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

exporting clips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshotter

exporting clips Empty
PostSubject: exporting clips   exporting clips EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi there. i was wondering where the clips export to? when i export a clip i can't find it anywhere. it's not in any of the folders of the app or saved to my videos or anywhere on my ipad. i watched a review where they mentioned the same thing actually. is there a trick to this? thanks
Back to top Go down
Andy@ShotPro

exporting clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: exporting clips   exporting clips EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:16 pm

They export to your camera roll. You can get there through the iPhoto app or the Camera app on your mobile device.
Back to top Go down
wshotter

exporting clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: exporting clips   exporting clips EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:50 am

hi there. that's what i assumed, but there's nothing on my camera roll. just restarted my ipad and exported again and there's nothing there. is there something i'm missing? i have an ipad air. w
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

exporting clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: exporting clips   exporting clips EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:08 am

Make sure that ShotPro has access to your Photos. You can check this in Settings->ShotPro.
Back to top Go down
https://shotproapp.forumotion.com
wshotter

exporting clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: exporting clips   exporting clips EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:31 pm

agh, that's it. works now. thanks for your help. w
Back to top Go down
SupaFreQ

exporting clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: exporting clips   exporting clips EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:11 pm

same here. but!
can't find shotpro in the settings of my ipad mini
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

exporting clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: exporting clips   exporting clips Empty

Back to top Go down

exporting clips
Page 1 of 1