ShotProApp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saving scenes and updating projects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AVerona

Saving scenes and updating projects Empty
PostSubject: Saving scenes and updating projects   Saving scenes and updating projects EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:31 pm

I just recently lost 50 boards thinking that the desktop version of the app autosaves inside the app. Does anyone know how to save the scenes and/or projects to the desktop? I know we can export a "movie" file, which is a great option but it doesn't help when I need to come back to work and refine other scenes and shots.

Now on the portable versions, iPad or iPhone, the project can be saved in iTunes, which IMHO is not a great workaround. I need access to these projects on the fly whether I'm at home or on the road. I can't see why there is no option for either a manual save and export, i.e.: Dropbox, WiFi link or an autosave feature. This is very disconcerting, be it that it took me a while to do all of my lost work and am afraid to lose further projects.

Can someone help?
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Saving scenes and updating projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving scenes and updating projects   Saving scenes and updating projects EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Quote :
I just recently lost 50 boards thinking that the desktop version of the app autosaves inside the app. Does anyone know how to save the scenes and/or projects to the desktop? I know we can export a "movie" file, which is a great option but it doesn't help when I need to come back to work and refine other scenes and shots.
Where is your project located? Can't you drag the project folder to the Desktop?
Quote :
Now on the portable versions, iPad or iPhone, the project can be saved in iTunes, which IMHO is not a great workaround. I need access to these projects on the fly whether I'm at home or on the road. I can't see why there is no option for either a manual save and export, i.e.: Dropbox, WiFi link or an autosave feature. This is very disconcerting, be it that it took me a while to do all of my lost work and am afraid to lose further projects.
More sharing options are in the works.
Back to top Go down
http://shotprofessional.com/

Saving scenes and updating projects
Page 1 of 1